The bigger set is an old 16bit Flsun QQ (not QQ-S which is 32bit or Pro which has better hardware)
- Download free from https://ultimaker.com/software/ultimaker-cura
- Baseline Flsun-QQ profile for Cura
- Find (or create) models to print: e.g. https://www.thingiverse.com (many other sites)
- Convert (aka Slicing) model file (.STL) into GCode file
- Load GCode into SDCard
- Turn on printer (hotend should start to heat up) see touch-screen menu beside power-button, wait till ~200 celsius or whatever you configured in your Cura profile.
- Load filament (skip if already loaded)
- Use touch menu → Print → choose Gcode File → Print
- Printer will start cranking when temperatures (nozzle & heatbed) hit configured targets
Reduce stringy prints but too much retraction can cause jams. https://all3dp.com/2/3d-printer-retraction-speed-what-does-it-mean/
Plastics like ABS may lift off from print bed due to warping without a heated bed. Check vendor specs & Cura profile.
Start to hear clicking or grinding sounds in the middle of prints. https://3dchimera.com/blogs/connecting-the-dots/top-fixes-for-a-3d-printer-jam
Spool not rolling
Sometimes while removing filament from printer, the spool coil starts to enlarge, once you lose your grip over filament, it gets tangled or cris-crossed into a coil. Will end up partial model & printer will just happily go on without filament extruded. Use a clip to hold the filament in place after removing from printer.